Search This Blog

Free Crochet Doll Dress Pattern | Cherry and Crochet Designs

Crochet Doll Dress
I partake in affiliate programs and therefore I may make a small commission if you purchase through links, at no extra cost to you.


You will need
4 MM Crochet hook
Stylecraft Special DK in Magenta ( Or any other double knitting yarn)
Yarn Needle
Stitch Marker
Scissors

Difficulty- Easy
Size- To fit my crochet doll, the pattern is available for free here

Pattern

With Magenta, chain 25, slip stitch to first chain
R1) Chain 1, single crochet in each stitch
R2) Chain 1, single crochet in 4 stitches, chain 8, single
crochet in 7 stitches, chain 8, single crochet in remaining
stitches, slip stitch to first stitch.
R3) Chain 1, single crochet in each stitch, 3 single crochet in each chain 8 space, evenly spacing the
3 stitches. Slip stitch to first stitch.
R4) Chain 1, single crochet in each stitch, slip stitch to first stitch.
R5) Chain 1, “single crochet in 2 stitches, 2 single crochet in next stitch”, repeat from “to”, slip
stitch to first stitch.
R6-10) Chain 1, single crochet in each stitch, slip stitch to first stitch. Fasten off and tie a piece of
yarn around round 5, then weave ends in.
If you are enjoying looking through my blog, please consider supporting me by purchasing from my Ravelry store. If you use the code CherryandCrochetDesignsBlog, you get 50% off! I donate 10% of my revenue to the National Trust, a conservation charity. By financially supporting me, you allow me to devote more time to writing patterns and sharing them on this blog for everyone. Thank you!!!
Please comment if you have any issues or suggestions for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment